Region IV-West and Region IV-East will come together as one in the heart of downtown Saint Louis in the historic Union Station. The 2016 Joint Regional Conference is a three-day gathering of student affairs professionals from two regions who come together to learn, network, and be inspired.
Not able to download the Guidebook App? Use this PDF for session locations and descriptions:
We will posts blogs regularly with updates and more information on the 2016 Joint Regional Conference. Be sure to check back regularly for the most up-to-date information!
- November 4 - Technology at the conference
- October 5 - Things to do in St. Lou!
- October 4 - Women's Words of Wisdom Dessert Reception
- September 20 - Don't Miss the NASPA IV-WE Keynote Speakers!
- August 31 - Conference Mentoring Connections Program
- August 5 - Knowledge Communities at the IV-WE Regional Conference
- July 26 - Social Media Scavenger Hunt
- July 9 - SSAO/AVP Institute at NASPA IV-WE
- June 24 - Use leftover funds for professional development
- June 10 - Interview with Conference Co-Chairs
- May 27 - Traveling on a Shoestring Budget
- May 16 - It Takes Two to Make a Thing Go Right
- April 29 - Call for Programs NOW OPEN
- April 15 - Recognizing your people and programs through awards
- April 2 - The WE Conference
Making the most of your conference experience...
St Louis, MO
When Union Station was dedicated in September 1894, it was bigger than the largest railway station in Europe. It predated New York’s Grand Central Station by almost a decade, and its beauty stunned thousands of travelers every day. Today, this 120 year-old National Historic Landmark of unmatched beauty and elegance is home to the 539-room St. Louis Union Station Hotel – a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, luxury offices, dozens of shops and restaurants, a lake and plaza for festivals, concerts and other special events. And, of course, the stunning Grand Hall is a destination in its own right.
The New York Times just named St Louis as one of the 52 Places to Go in 2016 so what better time to visit, than for the 2016 Joint NASPA IV-West / East Regional Conference. Be sure to check out some of these St. Louis hot spots while you're in town:
St. Louis Fun Run Routes
Running makes you happy and strong. This fun run/walk will make you laugh and help you meet colleagues across the regions. All fitness levels are welcome to the Region IV-WE run to the arch and back! There will be a path for runners and a shorter path for those who want to walk. The first 145 participants will receive a free 3/4 sleeve t-shirt celebrating this fun event. We also have surprise selfie breaks throughout the race (one at the arch) and ribbons for the winners---it is an event you won't want to miss.
Please meet in the lobby at 6:50 a.m. to get your t-shirt and start warming up!
Click "learn more" to meet the 2016 Conference Committee
This event is most likely to influence these groups.
- Student Affairs Professionals
Call for Programs
Call for Programs is closed.Learn More
- August 12, 2016: Program Proposal Notification Date
- August 15, 2016: Presenter Confirmation Deadline
- October 03, 2016: Early Bird Registration Deadline
Let others know you are coming!