William Leftwich Award for Outstanding New Professional in NASPA Region III
The individual nominated must meet the following criteria:
1. May not have served more than three years in a full-time position in student affairs;
2. Will be judged on contributions to NASPA and contributions to the individual’s employer institution(s);
3. Has performed all aspects of his/her job in an exemplary manner;
4. Must include a supporting letter from the immediate supervisor as one of the letters of support; and
5. Must be a current member of NASPA Region III.
View all awards by this group
Deadline: Feb. 15, 2019
Please click on Apply Now for further instructions regarding submitting a nomination, as well as to determine the current year's submission deadline.
Questions regarding the awards process can be directed to:Apply Now