Bob E. Leach Award for Outstanding Service to Students
The individual nominated must demonstrate the following:
- Genuine and sincere sense of caring and concern for students;
- A commitment to personalized student experiences and evidence of successful efforts in humanizing the campus community;
- High quality interaction with individual students and student groups;
- Evidence of successful student advocacy;
- Evidence of performance 'above and beyond the call of duty’ while serving multiple roles within the campus community;
- Each nomination must include a letter of support from a student; and
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III.
View all awards by this group
Deadline: Feb. 15, 2019
Please click on Apply Now for further instructions regarding submitting a nomination, as well as to determine the current year's submission deadline.
Questions regarding the awards process can be directed to:Apply Now