John Koldus Award for Distinguished Service to NASPA Region III
The recipient of this award will be the Region III nominee for the Fred Turner Award for Outstanding Service to NASPA given at the national conference.
View all awards by this group
Deadline: Feb. 15, 2019
Please click on Apply Now for further instructions regarding submitting a nomination, as well as to determine the current year's submission deadline.
Questions regarding the awards process can be directed to:Apply Now
Below are the criteria that the Selections and Awards Committee of the NASPA Board of Directors will use to evaluate the nominees. Bolded bullets are required, while non-bolded bullets are preferred:
- Volunteer service to the association via leadership roles at the state, regional, national, or international levels
- Minimum of ten continuous years of NASPA membership
- Active individual NASPA membership (in Region III)
- Progression from entry-level to senior-level leadership roles within NASPA’s volunteer ranks
- Involvement in multiple branches (e.g., Regions, Knowledge Communities, Divisions and Groups, etc.) of the association
- Volunteer service that has had a significant impact on NASPA as an association