Student Career Development Outstanding AVP/Senior Level Student Affairs Professional Award
The mission of theStudent Career Development Knowledge Community is a community wherein Student Affairs professionals can develop best practices for supporting the career development of students at colleges and universities.
The Knowledge Community for Student Career Development wishes to recognize an AVP/Senior Level Student Affairs Professional who has made career development an institutional priority. Their outstanding commitment to support career readiness and development contributes to the preparation of graduates for the working world.
This award is available to student affairs practitioners, at the senior level, who have demonstrated a strong commitment to intentionally institutionalize career development.
- Recipient must be members of NASPA
- Nominators must be members of the Student Career Development KC
- One-page nomination letter
- One letter of recommendation/support
- Supplemental documents to include additional letters of recommendation/support, institutional reports, etc.