Community College Award
This award will highlight positive role models inclusive of community college scholars and practitioners. Given that, Latinx enrollment in higher education is heavily concentrated in the community college sector, this individual should be a leader in their respective field and demonstrate that they are an agent of positive change.
- Exceptional contributions by a Latinx/a/o student affairs professional working in community colleges through sustained presentations, influence, and/or scholarship
- This individual has a passion and dedication to advocating for the success of Latinx/a/o folks in community colleges.
- Commitment to advancing Latinx/a/o students and/or professionals in community colleges by continued advocacy at the regional and national level.
- One letter of nomination that references the individual (self -nominations are accepted) and up to three additional letters of support.
- Resume(s) or vita(e) of the nominee(s).
- Active individual NASPA membership.
- The nominee does not need to be affiliated with Latinx/a/o Knowledge Community or the Community Colleges Division.