Campus Safety and Violence Prevention Knowledge Community Partner Award
The Campus Safety and Violence Prevention Knowledge Community Partner Award is presented to an agency, company, or individual that is not part of a campus. This award signifies that the receiving person or entity significantly contributes to educators’ abilities to keep our campuses safe. The individual or group may promote professional development opportunities, market a product of distinction, or contribute in other ways to campus safety. Above all, this individual or entity is known for a collaborative approach, use of best practices, and quality products or programs.
The individual or agency/company nominated must have demonstrated:
a. Significant contribution to campus safety
b. Collaboration with one or more campuses or NASP
c. Timely delivery of quality products or programs
d. Support from the campuses with which they work
e. Must be a current NASPA member.
Individual / Group Awards Nomination Submission
The nominator must be a NASPA member. The nomination should be submitted electronically via the submission form by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time October 15, 2019. Nomination letters may be accompanied by up to 3 letters of support, also submitted as MS Word attachments. Self-nominations are accepted. Awards will be announced at the NASPA Annual Conference.
The Nomination letter should include:
- Name and contact information of nominator
- Name and contact information of nominee
- Award for which the individual/group is being nominated
- Description of how the nominee meets the standards for the award
- The resume/vita of the nominee or entity description
- Must be a current member in good standing of NASPA.
- Submissions should not exceed 10 pages to include supplemental material.
- Nomination must be accompanied by up to 3 letters of support