To cancel a registration and request a refund, a written request must be sent to email@example.com
. Please enter "2017 NASPA Annual Conference Refund" in the subject line. Telephone requests will not be honored.
Credit card refunds are processed within 72 hours after receipt. For check refunds, please allow 10 business days for processing. After February 11, 2017, all check refunds will be processed within 10 business days following the 2017 NASPA Annual Conference. Exceptions to the policy will be considered on a case-by-case basis and decisions made within two weeks after the conference.
Refund Request Deadlines
- Refund requests postmarked by January 13, 2017 will receive a full refund, less a $50 service and processing fee of the registration fee. Pre-conference workshops, awards luncheon tickets, and special events are refundable at 100% at this time.
- Refund requests postmarked between January 14, 2017 and February 11, 2017 will receive a refund equal to 50 percent of the appropriate registration fee. Pre-conference workshops, awards luncheon tickets, and special events are refundable at 100% at this time.
- Refund requests postmarked after February 11, 2016 will not be honored.
- Awards Luncheon and Pre-conference Workshop fees, as well as any payments for tours, service projects, etc., will be refunded in full if written request is postmarked by February 11, 2017. After February 11, 2017, no refund will be available.
- Attendee Substitutions are welcome. Please email or fax your request, along with a completed registration form for the substitute attendee to firstname.lastname@example.org or secured fax, 301-694-5124. Substitutes should be the same member type to qualify.